Thursday, December 23, 2010

My top Ten Facebook posts of this year.

My top Ten Facebook posts. If you have read my blog long enough, you'll pretty much see the same thing.  

1 Hi there Billy Mays here!!:  I did one because I am a big Mays fan.  I randomly shout this out at work all the time just to piss people off. 
2 Anything Goes:  This one comes from listening to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom score before posting this. 
3 Garbage Day!:  From that wonderful scene from Silent Night Deadly Night 2.  Who thinks a trashcan can block bullets.
4 Damn Typos:  FJDKFIOOINJSDF. 
5 I guess I don’t have to change my profile…nice:  That was during that “change your profile to a cartoon from your childhood” weekend thingie.  I didn’t have to worry about changing mine because I only use cartoon characters. 
6
7 Men Without Hats quote: word up. 
8 I really hate the 14th.  Bah, Humbug:  I’ve gone on long rants about Valentine's Day.  I hate that little naked mutant baby that shoots arrows into people without asking.  Plus, for single people, this holiday means nothing to us.  It is just another reminder that we’re lonely assholes that can’t find that special someone…and waste even more money on them.   Thank you, Valentine’s Day. 
9 Poop:  Hey, you do it. I do it.  They do it.  We all do it.  Let us let poop bond us together for world peace.  (That just sounds wrong)
10 Snakes on the Plane quote:  Hey, I am about five years late to the Internet Meme, but that’s what I do.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47