Saturday, June 14, 2008

How to take care of a baby…and how not to take care of one

How to take care of a baby…and how not to take care of one

http://www.ammaro.com/2008/06/how-tonot-to-take-care-of-your-baby.html

I have couple of friends that had a baby a year ago, so I’ve watched the child grow up. Hell, he walks now, and I can still remember me holding him in my arms. (Yes, that picture of me holding the baby is still floating around the Internet somewhere. I don't know where it is though.)

I'm not a baby person, but the baby laughs at me, so he’s okay.

Anyway, check out the picture in the link above for a good laugh. I personally will have my baby learning chess sooner than later.

I know for a fact I would have been doing some of the things in the picture, if I hadn't read it.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47