Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Bunch

To some, this is a bed. (that includes me)
Random Bunch

~As I have stated before, I go on a lot of long walks through the city. At one point last week, I got tired and fell asleep on a public bench for about thirty minutes. And surprisingly, it wasn't a bad nap in a public place. Sure, I looked like a bum, but still it was a good sleep.

~The Brothers of Solomon: I heard this movie was really bad, but these clips are really bad.

Return the kid: This is bad.

Hey, it has a 16% on Rotten Tomatoes.

~The Angry Videogame Nerd takes on Superman videogames: Is there any Superman videogames that don't suck ass. Yes, he will discuss Superman 64 in another video.

~Escape from Bug Island?: This is really a game for Wii? Than I came to find out that it was a real game. The game does look like a slightly upgraded Gamecube game.

~Remember that Disaster Movie, well there is a trailer: Be scared. In the trailer we see them spoofing Iron Man, the Hulk, Juno, Enchanted, Hancock (WTF?), Sex in the City, You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

~I think I'll check out Wanted today.

2 comments:

MC said...

Disaster Movie reviews itself. It is a technically a movie, and it is a disaster in every conceivable way.

Semaj said...

That is a good point

The only thing that it has working for it is that it was so cheap to make that it will be a hit no matter what and they'll keep making these pieces of shit.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47