Wednesday, June 25, 2008

When Dane Cook fans attack...

When Dane Cook fans attack...

Last night, I received an Anonymous comment in my George Carlin post. Of course this commenter decided to leave a comment defending Dane Cook. Hell, he even called me a name.

Here's what the D-bag had to say

Anonymous said...

Dane Cook built his fan base the exact way Carlin did you dolt. Its a new time and certainly not the world Carlin grew up in but dont fault DC for that. He is making people laugh with deep thoughts and ideas like GC.

Vx

This was a refreshing comment. I'm not sure why he needed to take the time out to defend his beloved Dane Cook.

Well, of course I responded to the comment.

Semaj said...

Hold on, so you're saying Myspace was around during George's early days? How was that possible? I believe that was one of the ways Mr. Cook boosted his fanbase. Then, again I'm no Dane Cook expert.

I'm sorry, Anon, but Dane Cook sucks ass. I guess you haven't seen some of his movies.

He was able to 'jump the shark' in a matter of years unlike many of his peers.

Btw, I don't take kindly to people calling me a dolt. I prefer being called asshole, stupid, idiot or bonehead.

I decided to do a little digging into Mr. Vx and discovered he was doing some searching on Dane Cook and I guess he had issues with people making fun of Mr. Cook.

I discovered that the same Vx left a comment on this guy's blog too!

Here's another attack by another comment guy on MC's post.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47