Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wieners (2008)

Wieners

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800268/

I was reading FilmJunk, came across this movie, and was shocked I heard nothing about it. I mean I knew about The Hottie and the Nottie

Why does the cover look like Good Burger II? Is there a connection to Good Burger?

Any movie that stars Kenan Thompson, Jenny McCarthy, and Andy Milonakis automatically smells like a piece of crap.

Here’s the compelling plot of Wieners…

A road trip comedy about three friends who travel across the country in a Wiener Wagon to beat up a popular daytime talk show therapist.

Here's the 'wonderful' trailer...

Holy crap this is going to be bad.

Kenan: Remember me, Snakes on the Plane, Good Burger?

3 comments:

MC said...

See, the way those comedies are set up, you know that they don't beat up the daytime talk show therapist... which to me would be the only reason I'd want to see the movie... to see a Dr. Phil clone get beaten like a mule until he was spitting blood and teeth and calling out for mercy.

Semaj said...

I could watch an entire movie involving a Dr. Phil look-a-like getting his ass kicked.

Hmm, we might have a movie concept here.

Anonymous said...

Hey ,

Im just wondering do any of You know where could i get the song of the wieners movie.. where three girls come up asking for hot-dogs and start kissin..the song starts and its like " your more than a lover "

tried to find it but no hope, wonder if any of You would be able to help me please :(

my email - werztukas5@hotmail.com

thanks

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47