Sunday, June 22, 2008

Joan Rivers is F'ing sorry

Here is Joan Rivers in the movie Star Trek Insurrection

At this point, I've started hating Joan Rivers. She's one of those people that needs to retire and disappear. I don't know who she's fooling with her multiple surgeries. Her face is so deformed that it's not even funny anymore But, for some reason she's been in the news again and I sort of like it too.

On British TV, Joan dropped an F and S bomb on live TV.

Here's her cussing outburst on the show Loose Women. You have to love the reaction from the women on the show.

2 comments:

MC said...

I remember her being like Kathy Griffin... and then I saw Rivers' latest special, and wow, she's just really mean and not funny now.

Semaj said...

You have to wonder, is this Griffin's future as well?

Yeah, Rivers has turned bitter and snappy

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47