Monday, June 16, 2008

Random Things

BTW, CQC is back for MGS4.

Random Things

~Angry Videogame Nerd takes on the Star Trek games : Hey, I was looking forward this. Star Trek The Motion Picture: The videogame for this one has more action than the actual movie. And, I do recall playing the Star Trek game on the NES, as well as the TNG.

~R-Kelly is free, for now: Who knew that Boondocks episode would be right on the money? They used the “Little Man” defense and it worked. Remember these clips here and here. I hate R-Kelly. The man needs to stop peeing on people.

~Sure Spike Lee has been a prick lately, but this new trailer for his movie Miracle at St. Anna has me intrigued. I love that the trailer presents a mystery and never answers it. I might just check this one out in the theaters.

~I played MGS4 over a friend’s house for about five to six hours. Yes, the game is freaking great. Forget the graphics, which are wonderful, it’s the other stuff in the game that makes it such a kick ass game. It’s so good to see games not involving Wii-sports and cute animals again. (Spoiler Alert: The game is not exclusively set in the Middle East like the previews imply.)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47