Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sneakernight: Vanessa Hudgens (Review)

Sneakernight: Vanessa Hudgens (Review)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRqOjhNN4hQ

You know what, I like this song. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with Ms. Hudgens’ nude pictures being released on the Internet. But, I do think she’s a lovely girl (she’s 19) and she has a cute smile. There’s something nice about seeing a girl not falling apart and running over people with her car.

I have never seen any of those stupid High School Musical movies, so I only have this song to go on. I have to say I’m impressed with her singing voice there a bit of soul in there.

Who knew you could make an entire song about damn sneakers? The song has enough of a hip-hop vibe that it doesn’t fall under the shit Britney Spears craps out.

While the video is clichéd, the song isn’t bad at all and has a nice pace to it.

~For some reason she’s wearing Justin Timberlake’s hat. Did she punch Timberlake in the face and steal his hat?

~Vanessa and her friend’s shoelaces seem to glow and have their own power sources. Are they wearing radioactive shoelaces?

~Did they really have to include a dancing geek/nerd in the video?

Grade: B

_______________________________________________No comment.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47