Thursday, June 12, 2008

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (trailer)

Anakin: “I have a bad feeling about this?”

Ahsoka Tano: “About what?”

Anakin: “I feel Lucas is going to add an annoying Ewok song to the end credits.”

Ahsoka: "Oh, shit."

__________________________________________

New trailer for Star Wars Clones Wars

After watching this newer trailer, I have to say that I am actually looking forward to this movie now. Sure the character designs are a little bit unconventional, but something about this trailer is appealing. I should also note that Lucas is credited for the story, but three other people are credited with the screenplay, which I hope means a better script.

There are two things that I am apprehensive about this movie still.

  1. I still don't think Lucas will keep his hands off the creative process of the animated movie and series. He's ego is too big for that.

  2. John Williams isn't doing the score for this movie, and I am guessing the series as well. It's some guy named Kevin Kiner. Williams is the one thing that I always look forward to when watching a Star Wars movie.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47