Monday, December 03, 2007

Tetris

Tetris review

http://youtube.com/watch?v=helswqzTlX4

I love this game. As I’ve stated before, I got a cell phone, and the only thing I use it for is Tetris.

Then there was the cheap knock off game Dr. Mario. I hate this game.

I also remember Sega swirls and I liked this knock off though

___________________________________________

I spent hours playing Sega swirl
____________________________________
Milk the Mario product as much as you can. At least he's not carrying a stupid water gun.

2 comments:

Blayde said...

\o/ Tetris. On par with Arkanoid as my two favourite games, specially on the cellphone, though Worms Armageddon has taken quite a bit of time out of those two..

Semaj said...

I need to check out Worms. It certainly has a long history and series like Tetris.

This semester, I've logged in countless hours of Tetris on my cell phone between classes. I someones really get into it. I get mad when I make a mistake.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47