Saturday, December 08, 2007

Random Bits

Random Bits

~Yo, check out the new Speed Racer trailer: I'm still not sure this movie is going to work. Keep in mind that The Wachowski Brothers (and sister?) are in charge of this movie. This could be a good thing or a bad thing.

~Robert Hawkins is yet another outsider that snapped and killed a bunch of people: Why in the hell did he do this?

~Did you know there are currently only three space shuttles in service at the moment. They are Discovery, Atlantis, and Endeavor. It appears these shuttles will be retired in 2010.

Here's one of the replacement programs for the out of date space shuttle program. Note: This program seems so retro. I still think a Galaxy Class starship is a better program.

~How do you impress a chick on the first date? Roll up with the A-Team Limo. I'm still waiting for the KITT limo with that red light in the front. I'd hire Mr. T too for the first date. He would say cool things like, “Jump foo, or I pity the foo.”

~I received an A+ in one of my classes. I don't think I have ever achieved that in my entire life. I am very pleased.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

shouldn't NASA be using dismantled nuclear missiles retrofited with a warp drive engine by now? i mean really, someone got transparent aluminum to work! why not warp drive from nuclear missiles.

paul

Semaj said...

Lol, you at this time they should. And yep that transparent aluminum is a reality now. Technology is certainly moving at a faster rate

I'd love to see one of those ships going out into space. Heck, I'd pay to be inside that ship too

PJ said...

Yeah, the A-Team limo is so cool. I'd love to rent that for the day. And Mr T would have to drive up front.

Semaj said...

I'd love to get my hands on that Limo and the actual A-team van. That's a true fanboy moment for me.

Agreed, Mr.T is the man. (perhaps I could hire Murdock as well)

Ammaro said...

i dunno dude (about speed racer). dunno if this is gonna turn out great or crappy. like you said, with the W bros, it could go either way

Semaj said...

Yeah, there might be too much campy-ness in this film. I think the brothers are good at the technical stuff, but their character interaction is pretty lame.

Though V for Vendetta was great.

If I hear some positive things about the movie. I'm there.

Ammaro said...

V for V was great. really.

lets hope this at least half lives up to the cartoon

Semaj said...

Yep, I think they could pull off the feel of Speed Racer. But this could very well be the next Super Mario Brothers movie too!

I think they got the Racer X suit right.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47