Sunday, December 23, 2007

Random Bits

Random Bits

~I ended up with a 3.4 this semester and an overall 3.0 GPA. Now, this doesn’t mean much to many of you, but I lived my whole life being a C student, barely getting by in school.

~Here are the 7 most embarrassing Celebrity Business failures: I found the Kim Basinger one pretty amusing. She purchased a freaking town. WTF?

~While Marina Sirtis has pissed me off over the years for her little negative comments about DS9, this interview with her is very cool. While she is still an attractive woman, her age is starting to catch up to her, which is fine by me. I'd still love to be known as the guy banging Deanna Troi. (BTW, Are trek fans that crazy? Do they really come to her home?)

~Is this MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice in a Breakdance Battle?

~Here’s a strange comparison between Drug Dealers and Geeks. Who knew harden drug dealers had some much in common with geeks? What if you’re a drug dealing geek? Does that make you an Super Geek?

~I just love these clips of the best things to come out of the writer’s strike. The best one is The Colbert Report one with a ‘studio Executive’. Make sure to check out MC’s post.

2 comments:

PJ said...

I loved that Marina Sirtis interview; she's definitely a very shaggable lady (no wonder those fans tracked her down at her house).

Semaj said...

Yeah, after the first season, she really became a pretty lady. She let her hair down and got in those V-neck outfits.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47