Sunday, December 16, 2007

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Well, everyone knew this movie was going to be crap. We just weren’t sure how crap-ful though. Now we know.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1184827-alvin_and_the_chipmunks/

This movie smells of those Garfield movies. If the kids eat this movie up, we’ll see quick sequels just like Scooby-Doo and Garfield. Maybe this movie could have been somewhat interesting if Earl from My Name is Earl interacted with the Chipmunks.

You have to wonder if Jason Lee did any promotion for this film. Can he keep a straight face way doing an interview about this crap?

Right now, the movie is hovering around 27% rotten.

Could this movie actually win the weekend?

2 comments:

SamuraiFrog said...

What does it say about me that I liked the Scooby Doo and Garfield movies? And I liked their sequels better?

For that matter, what does it say about the Chipmunks movie that I liked Scooby Doo and Garfield and wouldn't consider seeing the Chipmunks?

Weird all around.

Semaj said...

lol, hell I like some strange movies that most people hate. I remember reading the Garfield books and then totally disliking the first movie. I couldn't get through the second movie.

Now that it has made 30 million, we'll be seeing a part II

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47