Friday, December 07, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Dave Chappelle is a badass. He jokes around with the Paparazzi while they snap his pictures.

~One of the funniest things I heard about me was from a woman at work. I asked her to fix me up with one of her hot friends.

She said, “You have to be nice to them.”

I shook my head. “I’m a mean guy?”

“Yes, sometimes,” she answered.

~Here’s the podcast of the whole Gamespot incident. None of the writers knew he got fired. The writers are pissed.

~Holy Crap, this GTA IV trailer is amazing. I wonder how many former main characters from the other GTA games will make appearances.

~I went to Wendy’s yesterday. Right at the counter, there was a young lady with bright red flowing hair. She took my order, and I looked at the logo of the Wendy’s girl above her head. The girl at the counter looked just like the depiction of Wendy, except without the pigtails.

~I have to ask; where are these sex tapes coming from? Is there a Sex Tape Troll with bags fun of tapes? I mean everyone seems to have one. Now this girl named Jessica Sierra has had a sex tape surface. (not safe for work). I’m thinking this is a way to boost waning popularity of these reality stars. You know we’ve hit rock bottom when Chyna, from the WWF, has a tape out.

~Speaking of Chyna, she attempts to kiss some random dude hanging around her. He moves away. He turns his head when she leans in closer to kiss him. The confused look on her face is priceless. She has this ‘I can’t believe I’m being rejected. I’m Chyna’ look. Maybe it was alcohol smell from her mouth or the botox lips.

~Here is everything you wanted to know about General Grievous and more.

5 comments:

PJ said...

That's funny, about you being mean sometimes. Sometimes you've gotta kick supreme ass to be respected at work.

Semaj said...

Agreed. then there are a few co-workers that take it to the extreme.

MC said...

I've seen a picture of Chyna's "stuff". I wouldn't kiss her either. Let's just say when she was wrestling, she apparently was taking supplements that masculinized her down below.

Semaj said...

Yeah, she was a complete sloppy mess.
I heard of that enormous female body part. He probably saw that sex tape.

MC said...

All I have to say is, I am scarred for life.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47