Tuesday, December 25, 2007

50 Things I love about The Transformers: The Movie (21-25)

21. The final battle between Prime and Megatron: This is probably one of the epic battles of the 80s. “Megatron must be stopped no matter the cost.” I loved the part where Prime runs over some of the Decepticons and takes out most of them with his gun, which follows the battle between him and Megatron. The only problem I had with this scene was when Hot Rod gets in the way and ends up being the one responsible for getting Prime killed.

22. Astrotrain is huge inside: Uh, how big is this guy? I ask this because Devastator is formed inside his cabin. Btw, I had this toy.

23. Arcee the female Autobot: It was established in the second season that there were female Transformers on their homeworld. Though never implied, she was probably a member of that colony. Even though I hated her pink color, I thought she was tough and interesting character. She was voiced by Susan Blu and Blu is now a voice director for many big time cartoon shows. She will be reprising her role as Arcee on the new Transformers cartoon.

24. Starscream kicking out Megatron: Best lines in the movie…

Starscream: Oh how it pains me to do this!
[said with smirk on his face]
Megatron: Wait! I still function!
Starscream: Wanna bet?
[Starscream lets Megatrons body drift from the open shuttle door into space]
Megatron: Starrrrrrrcreammmmmmmmm!... argh!...
[Megatrons crumbled body Disappears into space]

25. Victor Caroli as the Narrator: This guy did the opening voice for the miniseries, which was the opening for the first season. So, it was neat they used him again for the movie. I don’t see him doing much else on his IMDB page. However, he has a very flashy website! In his page, it shows that he does a lot of trailers and ad voiceovers. Make sure you check out his portfolio link and listen to his clips. “In a world…” I loved to have him do the voiceover for my voice mail. “It is the year 2008. In a world where James is away from the phone…

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47