Thursday, August 16, 2007

Uwe Boll doesn't like you

You have to give Uwe Boll credit for not shying away from being a complete jerk.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/08/uwe-boll-interv.html

I guess Mr. Boll’s new movie is another stinker. But Boll didn’t like reading this guy’s review of Postal. You can read this guy's review here. Boll keeps making statements in his interview that he was a pioneer in German Cinema, but forgets that most people find his movies to be crap. It means nothing if you don’t have a good story and a good movie.

Here's the first scene from the movie. I'm not sure if this is suppose funny, but I found this scene to be almost tasteless. There are a few funny lines to be funny, but I hated the last 10 seconds. I don't like what I'm seeing in the trailers either.

Here are some of his e-mails to the website writer. I found them to be amusing.

8 comments:

MC said...

I don't like him either, so I guess it all equals out.

Semaj said...

Which guy the writer or Mr. Boll?

BTW, I just love that he's called Uwe Boll

J.D. said...

Mr. Boll,

You suck.

J.D.

(And how could you even think that Tara Reid would be convincing as a scientist?! Jeez!)

Semaj said...

That was the best, Tara Reid as a scientist. I not even sure she even finished school.

Makes you wonder if she got the with because she did Mr. Boll a favor...special favor.

MC said...

He is just into frankentits is all.

And for the record, my hatred is for boll, helicks boll.

Semaj said...

lol, that has to be the best name for Reid ever.

MC said...

And I feel bad for calling her that because she seems like she is a nice woman... I don't feel bad about comparing Posh Spice to a Praying Mantis however.

Semaj said...

I also remember when she was the talk of the town as an up and coming actress from the American Pie movie. Now, she has problems getting parts and people won't let her in the clubs.

Posh Spice: yep, I have a huge hatred for that woman.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47