Monday, August 13, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~I have to say this again, but I love this Alizée chick. Sure, her music is painful to listen to, but man she's real cute. I don't think she knows the meaning of pants or the phrase 'they're too short or too tight'. I can almost forgive the crap she calls singing and music. I'm in love again.

~We all know that Britney Spears has lost her mind, but now she's doing one-night stands with a dorky dude that looks just like a very young Jim Carrey. WTF? I'm all for MILFs taking me out for a good time. I'd like some MILF loving too. But after that car parking incident and the US magazine shoot misadventure, you'd think she'd attempt to keep a low profile or something. Not this balded former pop star.

BTW, has she even released a single or an album lately? Will she ever work again? Hell, if the Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys can attempt a comeback, she surely could. However, would we want her to come back?

~Sorry, but that Jim Carrey looking dork speaks his mind. Imagine my surprise that this dude is dumber than a bag of bricks. However, I have to say that this is my fantasy of getting any pop singer. She gets topless before she even took a drink. What a winning mother! The move that Britney pulled just doesn't work for me.

~Fred Savage has many talents, but directing isn't one of them. Best week ever has compiled many of his skills into one page. I didn't know he played a gay super villain on JLU. He might have as much skill as Chuck F'ing Norris.

~Speaking of Fred, Daddy Day Camp only made 5.04 million. I think it is time for Fred to be looking for that Wonder Years Reunion movie.

~Isn't this girl cute or what? Too bad she's in the other business in Hollywood...Any girl that looks hotter with glasses is alright in my book.

~Well, regular classes are about to start in about a week. So, I’m looking forward to taking classes where there are more actual smart students than dumb athletes and stupid cheerleaders. I can’t tell you how much I hated the people in that class.

~One thing I’ve noticed while paying my traffic ticket, the people that work in the license office are total assholes. They treat people like shit because they are the government. They know that no one is going to call them out on their rudeness.

Screw the government!

2 comments:

PJ said...

Yeah, that Lilly looks much sexier with the glasses.

Semaj said...

yeah, she's a cuties.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47