Monday, August 06, 2007

Kevin Smith 1, Dork 0

I am a big fan of Kevin Smith, and I enjoy the way his mind thinks. Plus, he’s just a good storyteller live. I’d like to see him speak live someday. Anyway, MC has a great clip of Mr. Smith owning a dork/hater, beating him at his own game. Did this guy think he could have gotten away with it?

http://rantocracy.blogspot.com/2007/08/sunday-night-video-kevin-smith-burns.html

Comment: Watching the video, I am reminded why I hate so many of these fanboys that are part/full time haters and get their kicks off of making snappy remarks (Hold on, I am one of them, Doh!).

The thing that Smith always does best is making fun of the hater and then coming around and making fun of himself in the process. And he gets the plug in for his new movie too.

3 comments:

Mayren said...

this is awesome. thanks for reposting. i love Kevin Smith.

MC said...

I think Kevin Smith sums up the whole thing nicely at the end: Never attack the dude with the microphone.

Semaj said...

Mayren: I could watch it over and over again. He's good with comebacks .


MC: Yep, the man with mic always has more control and power.

I also like that Kevin made fun of the guy walking away.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47