Friday, August 31, 2007

Random News Bits

Damn it, Beckham!

Random News Bits

~Why does anyone even bother having Andy dick as a performer anymore? Here he is peeing on people and groping women and probably men too. This guy really is a dick...

~I sort of like 50 Cent, but he needs to shut the f' up. While I think Kanye West has a major ego problem, he's a better artist than 50 will ever be.

~Shocking, BN reverses their stance on the new OJ book: I guess profit is better than taking a fake stance on the book. What a bunch of a-holes!

~David Beckham bends it, his body that is: I mostly hate all sports, so I don't get soccer either. I think it will take another five years before it catches on here in the states. Beckham will sit out the rest of the season, and he also recieves a free 6.5 million dollar pay check this year. And you can count the 10 dollars they'll get from the New Spice Girls tour.

2 comments:

Ammaro said...

theyre paying beckham a really silly amount there

Semaj said...

Plus, probably another 2-3 million in endorsements.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47