Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Energy Drinks vs. Coffee FIGHT!

Energy Drinks might not be any stronger than Coffee…

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070806/hl_nm/energydrinks_dc;_ylt=Aj7pQNRMz6xLRslmcSuoZi.s0NUE

Comment: Okay, so what. At least they taste better and actually cost much less than coffee (Starbucks). I generally seem to get a bigger kick from energy drinks than from a cup of Joe.

Besides, when they come out with a Steven Seagal Coffee Drink, I’ll be satisfied. (not)

((Even though 8 ounces is the standard serving size for measuring, most containers have more than that, and most consumers drink more than that.

"You don't have to be alarmed by this, you just have to account for it in your daily caffeine intake," Hirsh said, adding that energy drinks, with their graphic video-game-like logos that appeal to young men, could be "coffee for the new generation."))

Trust me; I am not alarmed by this, Hirsh. But I think you have something here with the videogame energy drink connection…

Halo Energy: Drink it and it will leave you with an incomplete ending.

Super Mario Bros. Super Energy: You’ll be throwing fireballs and smashing things in no time.

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Drinker

4 comments:

Mayren said...

you would think differently if you checked out the original drink Bawls. you can find it and many suped up drinks over at Thinkgeek.com.

cheers

Semaj said...

Lol, I had the misfortune of drinking two of them in one siting and ended up staying up from Saturday morning to Sunday night, wide-eyed.

I loved the taste too. For the life of me, i cant remember where I bought the bottles from. Could it have been CompUSA?

Thanks for the link, i'll check it out

Anonymous said...

I definitely get a bigger energy boost from energy drinks than coffee- I've been obsessed with Diet Pepsi Max lately, ever since I saw their new commercials. And their site is hilarious! www.wakeuppeople.com

Semaj said...

I'll have to give them a try. I've been hooked on Vault for a bit, but I'm willing to try something new.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47