Wednesday, August 08, 2007

chainsawing

When he had his first shitty MTV show, I was kind of a Tom Green fan back in the day. Green was able to make it somewhat funny to make fun of people. He f'ed with people for years, and he had no trouble with it. Now, a redneck 'singer' came onto his show and chainsawed Tom's desk.

Check out the video here.

There is something refreshing about seeing Tom getting pissed about his messed up desk, because 15 years ago, he would have been the person messing up the desk. I guess being married to Drew Barrymore for a while will change you.

Then again, I'd get a little pissed too if a damn redneck came charging in and chainsawing my desk. But, come one, Tom. You were the one that painted your father's car into the lesbian car. Maybe, I'm siding with Tom on this one.

BTW, one of Glitch's friends ended up calling into Tom's show.

5 comments:

MC said...

I think he is being a huge hypocrite... or really faking his outrage.

Semaj said...

After watching it twice, I think you might be correct about him faking his outrage.

MC said...

Put it this way: Matt Damon was more believable as the aggrieved party on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

Anonymous said...

i have a real hard time believing he would be angry over that, his career was built with stupid humor like that.

paul

Semaj said...

MC: Yeah, i think you're right. I was too focused on the Redneck's reaction and not really Tom's. That Matt Damon one was pretty good.

Paul: Plus that was the crappiest desk I've ever seen. Heck, I have a better desk than that,

It would have been better if Drew Barrymore was the one that chainsawed his desk

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47