Thursday, August 09, 2007

Chuck Norris vs. the world

Chuck Norris doesn't like T-Shirts.

Something tells me most people outside the fanboy Internet realm or the extremely old people that watched Texas ranger probably doesn't know who Mr. Norris is. He just looks that that guy that works in the back of the restaurant, cooking the food.

I like how the folks on the site insult him and his legacy.

I think Captain Kirk could kick his ass.

I just love the picture above, I'd love to learn from Mr. Norris...maybe I could teach him acting while we're at it.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

You are a heretic and should be excommunicated!

Chuck Norris doesn't need a space ship named Enterprise to command for it's 5 year mission to seek out new civilization...
Chuck Norris IS the new civilization (with even better green girls)

Chuck Norris's tears also cure cancer.

Semaj said...

Lol, that was pretty good.

They need to bottle his tears and sell it on the market. Hmm, we might have call this the Chuck Norris drink!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47