Monday, August 20, 2007

Dunkin' Cops

MMM, Good.

Sunday morning...

It was late, around 2 AM and I was hungry. So I pulled up to a gas station, I noticed three cops hanging around outside the station. They seemed to be into a heavy cop related discussion and ignored me.

I entered the place and went to the Dunkin' Donuts area of the station and discovered that the doughnuts were fresh. I couldn’t begin to describe how good fresh doughnuts smell, freshly picked from the delivery truck, to you. But, it was a holy experience. I picked up about six and placed them in those bright Dunkin Donuts box.

After paying for them, I left the station interior and went outside…in front of the cops. As if they detected my box of doughnuts, they all turned and looked at me.

I felt awkward, realizing I had a box full of Police Officer Fuel.

Oh, shit, should I offer them some? Or will the gesture piss them off?

I then thought about that damn 140 dollars I had to pay for that damn ticket and said screw it.

I did feel like they were going to jump me and take my doughnuts away.

BTW, I got mostly those maple flavored ones and they were great.

6 comments:

Ammaro said...

if faced with similar circumstances in the future, try to anticipate their moves. if you feel they are about to jump you and beat the crap out of you based on some phoney assumption that you might have done something illegal, sure, offer them some. otherwise, let them buy their own damn donuts.

Semaj said...

lol, good advice.

I'll keep that in mind

Blayde said...

mmm, donuts. Unless he'd have had a warrant, no way. I think as Ammar knows, most of the cops here have enough to carry around and the amount hey do...

Semaj said...

Man, I'm still thinking about those donuts, they were so good.

Yeah, they probably have an emergency stash of donuts somewhere in their car.

Semaj said...

BTW, love the new avatar, Blayde

Blayde said...

lol, i signed to blogger just so that i could have it..

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47