Saturday, April 21, 2007

Which Super Villain are you?

Since I saw this cool survey over at Blayde’s Blog, I knew I had to take it too. It was pretty fun. I ended up with the same results as Blayde as my main Villain! Apocalypse. I sort of wished I was The Joker or Two-face, even Venom.

Your results
You are Apocalypse

You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.
Apocalypse
90%
Magneto
74%
Dr. Doom
70%
Lex Luthor
69%
Mr. Freeze
65%
Juggernaut
65%
The Joker
59%
Venom
49%
Dark Phoenix
49%
Poison Ivy
46%
Catwoman
42%
Kingpin
41%
Mystique
41%
Two-Face
41%
Green Goblin
37%
Riddler
26%

Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...

5 comments:

MC said...

I'm Dr. Doom - Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.

When I saw it, I literally said "Fuck YEAH!"

Anonymous said...

omg, there can't be two Apocalypses, we must do battle!

Semaj said...

MC: Lol, Dr. Doom is a total badass too. I would have loved to get a Doomsday or Darksied

Blayde: The Battle of the Apocalypses! One shall Stand!

Anonymous said...

I am the Joker. I think the green hair would look better on me than Heath Ledger.

paul

Semaj said...

I wanted to be the Joker!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47