Thursday, April 05, 2007

Mind of a Cloner

Carlos Mencia the cloner

I've watched his show on Comedy Central, and I've found it funny as hell. However, more and more evidence is coming forward about the jokes he's stealing. It looks like he's been stealing from Bill Cosby and Sam Kinison. Does this guy even have one original joke in his heart?

Watch the videos and see for yourself.

Kaavya Viswanathan: “I just don’t know why all these are attacking Carlos, I think he’s original and funny. You have my support."

Semaj: "Hey cute lady, Can I have your 'support' too?"

Kaavya: "Nope..."

2 comments:

MC said...

I loved that mp3 of the Mikey Show where he got totally busted on the air.

Semaj said...

My faverite one is the Bill Cosby clip, he pretty much used the same story word for word.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47