Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Michelle Rodriguez is ready for war

I just wanted to drop in ask this question.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/24/michelle-rodriguez-frighteningly-lost-in-beverly-hills/

What in the hell is wrong with Michelle Rodriguez?

I mean, I think she’s cute and she a girl gamer and all, but walking around in that junk is almost as creepy as seeing Anna Nicole wearing clown makeup.

Btw, here’s a link to a few pictures of her. One with her swimming topless. (trust me you don’t see much).

4 comments:

MC said...

I think it is creepier when Cher does it personally.

Semaj said...

The way Cher looks now, the face paint/makeup would probably be an improvement.

You have a link to the Cher facepaint pics?

MC said...

What makes Cher so weird is is she does this all the time

Semaj said...

oh, my, that was really bad. I wasnt even prepared for that.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47