Monday, April 16, 2007

fake trailers from Grindhouse

Here are the fake trailers from Grindhouse

http://www.ifitsmovies.com/2007/04/11/watch-all-four-grindhouse-faux-trailers/

Comment: I love these trailers! It makes me want to go out and see Grindhouse now. I really like the first one with the Mexican hero. Good stuff, Danny Trejo plays the hero in this trailer. You’ve seen him in countless movies. (BTW, I just saw him in GTA Vice City Stories, the character model looks just like him too!)

The Thanksgiving one is also funny, makes me not want to eat turkey again.

4 comments:

MC said...

I like the fact the Danny Trejo played himself in Def Jam Fight for New York.

Semaj said...

He did? Man, I have to pick that one up. I got a kick out of seeing him in Vice City Stories.

If I'm not mistaken, he's in GTA: SA too...I think.

I heard that they were planning on making his trailer into a real movie, but I think that wont happen now.

MC said...

He is in Vice City(and going to be in the sequel to Sin City), and in DJ: FFNY... he is an f'n badass(though not on your side).

Machete was going to be direct to DVD... so it could still happen.

Semaj said...

Good deal, nice to hear the Machete project might to be in the works.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47