Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Galactus is a storm cloud?

Fantastic Four’s main villain is a cloud?

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32330

Comment: Please tell me this isn’t true…

((And now... well, now Fox has finally locked down the look of Galactus in the film that is, I’m now hearing from people on the picture, “a heartbreaker.” And not in the good way. More in the “hates superheroes and plays more like a parody than a real film” way.

Are you ready for this?

Wanted to let you know what Galactus is going to look like / be represented as in the FF2 sequel:

A storm cloud.

Yep.

That's it. That's the solution from the creatives.

(clears throat).....pretty lame.

Think Superman/Silver Surfer flying through clouds with Galactus / Jorel VO.

My source is in the eye of the storm.

I've written reviews for your site as MegaSwarm (Fountain, Tenacious D, Scanner Darkly)))

Galactus is a storm cloud? I’m hoping this story isn’t true. Galactus is one big mo’fo that eats planets, kind of like Unicron. But instead, we get another form of V’ger.

I found the CGI character of the Silver Surfer to be pretty good, but I’m just hoping this new info is just a fanboy making up stuff.

I'm hoping for this

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47