Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Action Jackson!

Action Jackson: "I have to catch a cab!"

Comment: The people over at the Agony Booth posted a very funny Action Jackson clip on youtube. Yeah, after all the frustration that each black man has in trying to catch a cab, Action Jack himself attempts to catch a taxi by running after it. I said by running after it and catching up to it! Not even the T2 or T3 can claim to do that.

This clip is pure 80s Hollywood cheese. Action Jackson must have some superpowers because he can punch through a cab’s front window with merely his fist, and get thrown off the top onto the street with no major injuries. Then, he plays chicken with the cab in the same street! Amazing superpowers!

Look for the then attractive Sharon Stone. And, you have to love the badly written musical score, and the required major explosion.

Note: I’m black and I’ve never attempted to catch a cab, then again I live in Louisville.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks for reminding me I wanted to see this! For some reason I keep missing it. Seems like a lot of cheesy good fun though!

Semaj said...

I got a kick out of this clip too, I need to search around the blockbusters for a copy of this movie

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47