Friday, November 14, 2008

Dance Flick

Dance Flick (A Wayans Brothers' Production)

Check out the trailer over here.

Any movie that has a woman shooting a baby out of her body and onto the dance floor is a bit too much.

After all the spoof movies, like Date Movie and Epic Movie, you would think someone would put an end to this. Hollywood has dug up the Wayans Brothers for another spoof movie. This time they’re taking on all those dance movies that seem to be clogging up the theaters. My confidence is low because they’re involved.

But, I have to say I enjoyed the first Scary Movie, the one of two movies created by the Wayans Brothers.

That’s probably the only exception, because I generally can’t stand most of the Wayans brothers and their body of crap, uh, I mean work. (Keenen Ivory Wayans was okay in A Low Down Dirty Shame)

What’s worst, Spoof movies or Dance movies?

If we can find a way to spoof spoof movies, we'd have a hit.

2 comments:

MC said...

I was ok with I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.

Semaj said...

damn, I forgot about that one. Yeah, I still think that one holds up well too.
I can't believe I left that one out.

Maybe the Wayans need to go back and watch that one, before making another movie.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47