Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To the west


Kanye West is a Douche?

I’d be the first one to admit that I like Kanye West’s music and his videos are pretty interesting. Pretty much all his videos are different. His newer videos have been ‘off the hook’. He seems to have a talent to bring retro styles to his videos and songs. But there is some of a ego problem with him.

Kanye West - Heartless: I don’t care for this song, but I love the style of the animation. Very retro.

Kanye West - Love Lockdown: I like this one too and the song is good. I like the African tribal people in this one.

Kanye West - Good Morning: Again, good song and interesting animation. Look for a Back to the Future reference.

The videos don’t excuse the way he handles himself and the way he views himself. I think only William Shatner has a bigger ego. The first link above does point out some good reasons to consider him a douche.

Here are a few more videos to support the douche theory...

Kanye freaks out at the EMAs

50 Cent mocks Kanye West: This is pretty funny.

Kanye smash crap at LAX

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47