Sunday, November 02, 2008

Random Bits

Random Bits

~A John McCain supporter refuses to give out candy to Obama (supporting) parents and kids: This is a new low. People are really getting nuts in this election. Why does politics have to be incorporated into Halloween? These are just children, and as far as I know they can’t vote yet. Here’s a bit more info on the lady refusing to give out candy.

~Speaking of McCain, SNL bit with OVC was pretty funny. I have to give him credit for making a joke about himself and campaign. This was the McCain I wanted to see during the campaign. If he started out like this, I’d like the guy better. Not sured I'd have voted for him.

~I went to a Halloween party Saturday and I really enjoyed myself a great deal. I ended up falling asleep on a friend’s couch and waking up confused. Nope, I didn’t get drunk. There were a lot of ladies there, but no phones numbers for me. Oh, well.

Keep in mind that I’m not a big fan of Halloween.

~At this party, I discovered I totally suck at Rock Band/Guitar Hero. And, I’m the only one with musical Marching/Concert band training!

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47