Thursday, November 20, 2008

Didn't see that coming

This changes everything...

Using the link that PJ had on her site, I decided to paste my link into the Gender Analyzer and look at my results.

((We think http://semajblogeater.blogspot.com/ is written by a woman (62%).))

Whoa, I'm a woman? So, the collection of data on my blog has come up with me being a chick. Does that make me a lesbian too?

This is so f'ed up. All this time I thought I was a dude, and this site has proven me wrong. That means I missed out on all the things a female experiences in her lifetime.

~My first doll house.

~Sweet Sixteen

~My first training bra

~My first period...on second thought, forget it.

4 comments:

PJ said...

Sorry, dude. I wasn't totally surprised that it pegged me as a guy, but I can't really see why it would think you're a girl.

Semaj said...

I guess my blog has a lack of sports talk, but I'm curious as to why it chose female.

MC said...

Dude, you should put in some of the blogs of your peers. I ran on guy's blog (and I am not naming names, but it wasn't me) who came out as 85% female. That was a scorch.

Semaj said...

85% holy cow. now, that actually makes me feel a little better.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47