Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Do you remember Ellen Feiss?

Do you remember Ellen Feiss?

Now, that’s advertising!

I was going through a site that mentioned her and I remembered the Mac Switch campaign way back in 2002. This was before the “I’m a Mac and I’m a PC” ad campaign. Ellen, who was 14 at the time, did two ads for the campaign.

It was revealed in an interview that she did, she was in fact a Mac user and the story did in fact happen. She had to re-do a 15-page paper on Chinatowns in the US.

The thing I didn't know was that she came into some Internet fame after Apple released the ad. This probably had something to do with the legend behind the ad. You see, people wondered if she was high during the filming, because it would explain her strange behavior.

She’s now in college and actually has a starring role in a movie called Bed & Breakfast, despite the fact she had no acting experience.

Yet, some of the fanboy fascination with her is a bit strange.

There are some funny parody pictures with her on a few sites.

I’m still convinced she was high during the filming of the ads. But, I could see her replacing Justin Long in the I’m a Mac ads.

Hello, I’m a PC.

And, I’m Ellen and I’m high.

Need weed? Get a Mac!


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47