Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Things

Random Things

~A few spoilers from the new Abrams Star Trek film: The fact they're putting many Trek references into the film makes me really pleased with the new direction. The writer mentions the contenuoty mistake with the mention of a Cardassian Sunrise drink, but it was never made clear when the Cardassians were encountered first. (Actually, they were mentioned in conflicts that predated the TNG time line)

~It would appear that Bolt is getting beat down by emo-vampires: This Disney film is receiving good reviews, yet young teenage and pre-teen girls prefer watching Twilight. Bolt is hovering around 84% on Rotten Tomatoes and Twilight is at 44%. Gee, I wonder which movie is better...

~ Four Christmases another Fred Claus?: Vince Vaughn is in another Christmas movie. Didn’t the studio guys get the hint with the failure of Fred Claus? Check out the trailer if you want, but it is pretty bad. I remember there being reports of tension on the set between Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. Of course, everyone is saying there weren't any problems. Has there been a X-mass movie aimed at grown ups that's been a hit recently?

~I live in Louisville, and I finally saw my first parking boot on a van near campus. I didn't know we had a boot crew in Louisville. I'm so glad I don't live in the city.

~As I write this, 3000 Miles to Graceland is killing my TV. Yes, the movie is that bad. It so bad that you have to watch it in its full crap-ness.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47