Friday, April 06, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Looks like I’m signing up for summer classes. I am not thrilled, but it is necessary.

~If we dine in hell, what would I eat?

~Be careful about how many Granny Smith apples you eat, while they’re good, they can make you sick.

~I’ve finally used a GPS device. While riding in my friend’s car, we turned it on. I can’t believe how on spot the machine was. Makes you wonder how much does the government use it track people.

~Here's a way not to drive your car into an Oil Change place.

~Well, I don't have to worry about sunscreen, but this cartoon spoof is funny.

~A Random tire hits man: The biggest question I have is where the heck did this tire come from? I mean, I feel bad for him. If I'm just pumping my gas, and a tire came out of nowhere and f'ed me up, I'd be pissed.

~In Silent Hill 3, there are many hidden things to look for throughout the game. Here is a creepy scene where a guy uses some software to take out a wall, so you can see what's going on behind it.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

If a tire came up and EFFED me up like that guy - just all out of the blue I'd be pissed off. OMG I was watching thinking that well the snippet would be funny but honestly I got a little shocked on how real it looked.

Semaj said...

Yeah, it was bad when we see that he didnt get up from that hit. He got smashed.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47