Monday, April 09, 2007

I’d Hit it for a dollar! WTF!

Could they have not gotten a more goofy looking dude to have on the picture.

I’d Hit it for a dollar! WTF!

http://andrewteman.org/blog/index.php?p=39

Comment: I remember when I saw this ad back in the day, and I couldn’t stop laughing. How does one ‘hit’ a hamburger? Like the poster said, is this McDonald’s trying to support food on human interpersonal relationships? Or is it a bunch of nerdy white ad executives trying to be hip, but not knowing what Hit That really means. Maybe they knew along.

The entire phrase doesn’t make sense. When I see an extremely hot lady, I don’t say, “Hot Mama, I’d hit it. I’m a dollar menu guy.”

I’d be tempted to go up to the McDonalds counter and say,

James: “I’m going to hit that.”

Lady at Counter: “Excuse me?”

James: “I’ll hit a cheeseburger for a dollar.”

Lady at Counter: “Excuse me, again? Listen, just buy the hamburger and don’t tell me what you’re going to do with it.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha. *sniff*

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47