Friday, April 13, 2007

LaBeouf IJ IV

Shia LaBeouf is going to be in Indiana Jones IV

http://www.indianajones.com/community/news/news20070413.html

Okay, why is this guy getting all the good roles?

((Production on this fourth installment of the Indiana Jones adventure is scheduled to begin this June in Los Angeles and will also film at undisclosed distant locations.

Produced by Lucasfilm Ltd., directed by Spielberg, and released by Paramount Pictures throughout the world beginning May 22nd, 2008, the screenplay has been written by David Koepp. Frank Marshall will produce the film with Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy serving as Executive Producers.))

While I’m not a total hater of his work, I’m not a big fan either. Then again, I like him better than Justin Long. The man has had a solid career for the past two years.

7 comments:

Mayren said...

I like Shia. Didn't you know that if you pay your dues on Disney that it equals fame n fortune.... seriously. Take Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Lindsey Lohan, Hillary Duff, etc etc..

SamuraiFrog said...

I loved Shia on "Even Stevens." So-so show, but he was just comedy genius. And he was really, really good in "The Greatest Game Ever Played," which I thought was underrated. Come on, it was directed by Bill Paxton!

Semaj said...

Mayren: I never looked at it that way, but you’re right. There’s seems to be a Cult of Disney where they all become famous after paying their Disney dues. I find it interesting that Shia now pretty much works for Dreamworks, a company made up of former Disney people.


SamuraiFrog: Bill Paxton is the man! I was probably a little bit too harsh on Shia. I liked him in I, Robot and Constantine, strangely enough playing the same role in both movies. I heard he was good in Bobby and Disturbia. I’ll try to rent Bobby soon.

MC said...

Check out the Battle for Shaker Heights... that was the one that impressed me.

Semaj said...

I saw that, and I wasn't impressed with the story, he was pretty good in the film. maybe I sort have this preconceived notion about this guy because of his Disney root.

MC said...

I was talking about the performance and not the movie as a whole.

Semaj said...

No doubt, I enjoyed his performance in the movie. It was interesting also seeing the behind the scenes material on Shaker Heights on Project Green Light, (Probably one of the best Reality Shows out there).

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47