You Stink, bro

You Stink
 At work, there is a young man that works in my area that really stinks to high heaven. I call him Malcolm X because he's dark skinned and wears horn-rimmed glasses. For some reason, he refuses to wear deodorant. When it gets hots, he stinks like burnt chicken noodle soup and overcooked ass.
I am not sure why no one has talked to him about his smelly aroma.  I got a whiff of his smell yesterday and it made me angry. When someone smells this bad, someone needs to tell them they stink. It comes across as offensive at this point.
I really can't understand how someone can go around stinking and not give a shit about...
"Yo, Malcolm, you really stink."
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gamer gate some points

Remembering The Last Boy Scout

Armond White loves Jonah Hex and hates Toy Story 3. (is it BS?)