Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Random Stuff

Random Stuff
~Learning to deal with stress: I've been in a lot stress dealing with my depression and other issues. However, I got to let certain things go if I am to make it through life. Don't sweat the small stuff and all that shit. I just need to deal with things that I can control. 
Now, we have the Boobless logo.  Less boobs more coffee and hipster shit? 
~Starbucks: I've noticed more and more of these stores popping up like warts. I really do hate this company, but damn they're doing great. They're like a bad rash that keeps spreading whenever you scratch. I just get a bad vibe from this company, plus I don't drink coffee. I am more of an energy drink kind of person and I down those things regularly. 
~The Flash: As I watch the episodes on demand, I am really digging this show. And, I watched the Arrow/Flash crossover episodes and fell in love with the show. While I don't watch every episode, I like the arc-style storytelling. I love the whole Reverse Flash arc. Also, I love the reveal on who is the person behind the Reverse Flash mask is. It is good to see a hero that's lighter in tone than more of the brutish DC characters. I need to get into Arrow a bit more too. I also love that these DC shows are the ones keeping the show afloat. Will we see Green Lateran on either show?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47