Monday, September 28, 2015

Lunar Eclipse?

Lunar Eclipse
I got in around 4 AM and noticed the sky was extremely bright for a 4AM night. I looked up and the Moon was extremely bright. Like white hot bright. I only looked at it in passing because I feared the light bouncing off the sun wouldn't be good for my already bad eyes.
From what I can read, I didn't catch the Lunar Eclipse, but the aftermath. The Moon was very bright and you could see a lot of detail on the surface. I grabbed my camera and took some pictures. But they came out rather badly because the Moon was so bright.
Did I catch it during the eclipse?

By the way, the dates on the photos are wrong it happened today.   





Yes, it was that bright outside.  can you believe it?  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47