Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sports Illustrated Football Phone

Sports Illustrated Football Phone

I remember watching these ads for SI and having the commercials reveal that if you subscribed to their magazine, which I wouldn't, you'd get a free “Football Phone”. Wow, a phone that looks like a dumb football. “It's a football that happens to be a phone.” Does that mean sports fans are automatically lured to it? To me, it looks like a turd with numbers on it, but I am not a sports fan or a SI fan. 
  Now, if you would have given me this as a friend or girlfriend, I'd might consider you a new enemy.
I guess in the age of apps and super phones, SI no longer sells or give these things out. Since they don't make these anymore, I actually have to explain to people the concept of the football phone when I reference it.
Now, a hamburger phone seems practical. 
 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47