Monday, November 04, 2013

Casio Calculator Watch

Casio Calculator Watch
I wrote about these things before.  I really am considering get one again.  I wish I knew what happened to my old one?  
I used to own a couple of these watches back in the 80s. It was the ultimate nerd tool to have besides a real calculator. How about one that told time and calculated things too? Marty McFly owned a Casio Watch. You can get that watch for 29.99.
Now, you have cell phones with a calculator program inside of the OS system. Hell, Google has a calculator program too. Everything comes with a calculator today. Hell, my shoe comes with a calculator. 
I think I also mentioned the transformer watch was in the same style too. These two came out around the same time.   


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47