Monday, September 13, 2010

You Again trailer

You Again trailer

Holy crap, this looks like Bride Wars all over again. Kristen Bell just doesn’t seem to pick the right roles. Like the other “women fighting each other” plot clichés, the trail shows all the story beats that we see in these types of movies. (Remember Monster in Law?)

And, maybe it’s just me, but I’m kind of getting sick of the media and Internet throwing Betty White out there. And, you can see the promotional people really pushing for Betty White around the Internet. I like Betty White, especially with the Golden Girls stuff, but this is just a little bit too much.

The only reason I’d have any interest in this movie is to see Sigourney Weaver and Jamie Lee Curtis together. I have a lot of respect for the two women’s bodies of work. I just get the feeling the movie will underuse them.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47