Friday, September 03, 2010

Random Things

Random Things

~Facebook and Myspace sync up: The world has officially come to an end. You can sync up your Myspace profile with Facebook. They're saying there will be more syncing up with the two sites. It’s like take two ancient stones and putting them together, only bad things can come from this.

~Naked Man in Romania marches through the streets and into classrooms as he tries to attack people. If I saw a fat, naked man walking through the streets, I'm running away. I also like that the police don't even bother giving him a sheet or shirt before arresting him. Even a damn dog runs away from him. (Not Safe for work!!!)

~I'm David Hasselhoff-ed out: I'm tired of hearing and reading about this guy. I probably got sick of him around Kickin It Old Skool. Yeah, he’s in on the joke that he’s a joke, but now there is a bit of overexposure. Now, he's showing up on Dancing With the Stars.

~Red Letter Media has decided to do a video review on the new Star Trek (2009): I agree with him on most of the issues. The new Star Trek movie isn’t as thought-provoking as the other Trek movies, but it is certainly fun and action-packed. Nyota Uhura is better written than the older version. Simon Pegg is spot-on in the new movie.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I like Facebook. So there.

Semaj said...

I've grown to like facebook, but my contempt is still in full effect for twitter and Myspace.

Heck, I'm looking forward to the Facebook movie.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47