Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ines Sainz and her prefect ass…


Ines Sainz and her prefect ass…
Now, I’ve been trying to stay away from this story because I didn’t want to get myself in trouble.  But, the fact that Ines Sainz keeps showing up on TV shows and other news blogs that I had to add my two cents. 
First, yes, Miss Sainz has a prefect body and a pretty good face.  She is very pleasing to the eyes. 
Second, yes, she does have a point that these players need to behave a little better around women professionals.
Third, if you dress in a skin-tight pair of blue jeans like the picture above, you should expect some catcalls from a bunch a locker head sports guys.  That’s just how they’re build. 
I’m all for women dressing in whatever manner they feel possible.  If you have a great body, wear some revealing clothing.  Hell, I am straight guy and I like to look.  But, don’t expect the same treatment when you’re in a professional situation.  Remember, I’m the guy that sided with the woman that wore the short skirt on a Southwest flight and got kicked off. 
When you’re in a locker room with a bunch of sweaty muscle guys, they’re going to say something when you show up in your skin tight jeans and nice booty.  She made a big stink about the whole experience and the media fire storm began.   
Yet, now Sainz seems to be changing her tune on the matter.
From Fanhouse.com ((Sainz has given conflicting statements since the issue came to light. She initially indicated on her Twitter account that she was embarrassed by what had happened,. However, in subsequent appearances on various media platforms, Sainz has said that she was not bothered by either the practice incident or the locker room conduct.))
So, I’m not sure exactly where she stands on “the incident”.  She’s now attacking the Association of Women in Sports Media. 
How do you feel about her? 

 Hmm, No comment...

Come on really?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47