Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Checking someone’s IPod

Checking someone’s IPod
A few weeks back, I was flipping through my brothers IPod. He has an 8 GB Pod like my 8 GB mp3 player. I’ve always said that you can learn a lot about someone by digging through their mp3s. If I really dug a girl, but I discovered that she listened to Kesha or Bieber, I would probably look down on her a bit. (Now, if she has the Ghostbuster theme on her player, I’ll marry her.)
So, anyway, I saw all the normal 90’s hip-hop and RB stuff on his IPod. Suddenly, I came across this amazing song from the 80s
That’s correct; my brother actually has Stan Bush’s “The Touch” on his IPod. He received an extra 40 points for having that song on his IPod. My brother has the “Touch”!

2 comments:

MC said...

But what if this girl says that someone slipped one of those songs on there as a joke. On one of those big ipods, you might not know it was there for months.

That could be a good little prank.

Semaj said...

I can see that happening. esp if they placed it on a playlist.

I might have to try that on someone.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47