Friday, September 10, 2010

Update

Sorry about the lack of post, but I’ve been busy. Here are a few reasons why…

~I’ve been coming up with a few ideas for a 5-7 page paper due soon. I thought about connecting Scientology with Agenda Setting. The issue is so broad, that I’m going to try to focus in on their battle against Anonymous and the whole history behind the South Park thing. So, if anyone has any suggestions in websites that provide the history between these two, let me know the links.

~I’ve been trying to fix the crank on my Bike this week and that’s soaked all my time. I’ll probably end up getting a pretty good crank this Saturday. It is just a bitch to get it installed manually.

2 comments:

MC said...

I am more afraid of getting on the wrong side of 4Chan/Anonymous than I am of the Scientologists. That is saying a lot.

Semaj said...

You're 100% correct there. They certainly have the rescources to make my life uneasy.

But I love that one powerful group is taking on another powerful group, and they've made some headway with the Space Church. I thought it was interesting they listed my blog in the Anon message boards with that whole Kirist Alley diet thing.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47