Monday, September 13, 2010

A special message to Gaga and Cher (rant)

A special message to Gaga and Cher

Enough is enough, stop wearing stupid outfits and just sing the damn song.

A co-worker from facebook had this to say about the Lady Gaga outfits “Justin: ((Omg! Lady Gaga pisses me off with her stupid outfits!!!!!! Dress like a normal person please.))”

Gaga, I’m really happy for you, but Madonna had the best outfits of all times, all times. When you want to keep up in the media, you have to dress like you’re covered in raw beef. It just aggravates me that she is known for these stupid gimmicks, instead of her true talent. She can actually sing, but instead we get this weird dance-techno-auto-tune crap. I remember when TLC started out dressing in a similar fashion, but by their second album they dressed more maturely and received more respect.

I’m still waiting on Gaga to see the light.

Cher, even Madonna doesn’t dress exactly the same way today. People’s bodies change and we have to modify our clothes to reflect those changes. You’re 64 now, come on. Listen, I’m no age-ist, because if Nina Hartley asked me out, I’d go out for a spin. But, at 64, should you still be dressing like this?

She only wishes she could turn back time.

Will we see Gaga doing the same thing at the age of 64?


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47