Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bugs Bunny Vs. Wile E. Coyote

Some of the younger people from work had no idea that Wile E. Coyote could talk. He only really ever talked during the cartoons outside the Road Runner series of toons.

So, I've compiled all the appearances between Bugs and Coyote.

Operation Rabbit

I actually laughed a lot during this one especially some of Bugs’ remarks. Wile E seems more arrogant in the Bugs episodes than the Road Runner ones.

To Hare is Human

Note the “Have Brain/Will Travel” listed on the Coyote's business card.

-I laughed out loud when the Coyote looked into the bag and it exploded. Brilliant.

-Where did Bugs get all that TNT?

-Coyote uses a super computer to figure out stuff. It reminded me of Superman III.

Rabbit's Feat

-I noticed Coyote is drawn differently.

Compressed Hare

-Bugs seems to actually know who he is in this episode. Other episodes Bugs acts like he's never met him.

-Why do I love all the TNT jokes?

-Coyote breaks the fourth wall a lot in this one.

-This episode is also full of bad puns.

-I loved how far they took the magnet joke in the end...literally.

Hare-Breadth Hurry

-Bugs actually mentions the Road Runner.

-Bugs is on steroids or speed?

-The Coyote doesn't speak in this one because it really is a Road Runner episode just with Bugs replacing the bird.

While doing research for this post, I came across the fact that the Sheepdog/wolf episodes are not really connected. The Wolf character design is the same Wile E Coyote, but it is a completely different character. In the Sheepdog episodes, he goes by Ralph. I thought they were the same characters.



2 comments:

Marnie said...

I had a good laugh at these cartoons. They take me back to my childhood.

Semaj said...

They are still funny after all these years. I can't believe aren't any toons on TV like them today .

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47